Monday, July 04, 2005

100 THINGS ABOUT ME 1-10

1. I was named after my grandma Natalie Bittick.
2. My 11 year old, Virginia (Gini)is named after her too. Natalie Virginia Bittick. In spite of having a beautiful name, she was called Toppy most of her life. I never even knew I was named after her until I was about 12 years old cause I always called her Grandma Toppy.
3. I was in foster homes during my sophomore year of high school due to an alcoholic step-dad.
4. I went to Cashion Public School from 7th grade through the first half of 12th grade. My Mom left my (step) Dad in December of my Senior year and, although friends offered to let me stay with them so I could finish with my class, I elected to be with my Mom and moved to Guthrie High School for my last semester of high school.
5. I can grow garden vegetables but I kill houseplants with remarkable efficiency.
6. I played Golde from Fiddler on the Roof in the school play my Senior year (at Cashion - before the move).
7. I am an absolute addict of Phantom of the Opera. The stage production, the older movies, and especially the new movie with Gerard Butler.
8. Gerard Butler makes me drool like a teething baby;o}
9. I have a brother, Brian, who looks JUST like Alan Jackson - gets asked for autographs and everything.
10. Everyone in my family sings except my brother Brian. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home