Thursday, January 17, 2008

Americna Idol Auditions Week 1

I was posting about AI on my American Idol SparkTeam and decided I would also post my thoughts here on my old abandoned blog. I haven't decided if I will put it on my regular blog or not. My knitting friends prolly don't give a rat's tail what I think about AI. So, anyway... here are my thoughts so far on the audition shows for January 16th and 17th.
January 16
1) Sparkle Face was so obviously just putting on a show for the cameras. The judges treated her with respect and she was cool with them until she walked outside the door. You could almost see her take a deep breath and go "Showtime!"
2) Football Girl: Maybe I'm getting too cynical but that whole stunt just reeked of PR. It was perfectly okay to be unkind and make fun of several others but this girl just brought out the tender side? Yeah... um and about that bridge I'm selling. I had just as much sympathy for the poor Go Down Moses dude. He really seemed to not have a clue that he stank. Coworkers encouraged him to go make a fool of himself on national television?? If that's true, they should be ashamed.
3) I liked the same ones that BYU Sue mentioned; "the good-looking braids guy, the horse girl from Oregon, and the last girl who didn't watch R-rated movies." And what was up with Simon. There were the usual rumors that he wanted out of the show and I really wonder if they weren't true. He just seemed... bored? Detached?
4) And as for Princess Laiah, get a grip chick. They sent through plenty of geeky looking people. You. Can't. Sing. Move on.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home